Sunday, October 19, 2008

MY LITTLE MAN





Alright everyone! Here are the long awaited pictures. There were well worth the wait...Just look down through and you will see. I know that he is my son and everything, but wow....What a doll. He has just grown way too fast. He had his first birthday yesterday, and now has way too many toys scattered all over my living room....Oh well....I guess that is part of having a little boy around huh? There will be more pictures to come eventually of his birthday party. I will try to get them on here before he turns two!

4 comments:

jeff said...

I knew you could do it!

Anonymous said...

About time!!!! Can't wait to see him tomorrow.

lauraliz said...

He is soooooooooo adorable!!!!!

oneybunchofoats and other fine things said...

They turned out nice! Am I goonna get one? :)