Sunday, October 19, 2008

Jordan when he was a baby





Oh my goodness! It is so hard to believe that my little baby is one already. He are some pics that and a video that I have been looking at just reminising. Where has the time gone? I can still remember the feeling that I had when I had my first look at my little boy. It was this big lump in my throat cuz I didn't know if I was going to cry or laugh, but I knew that I was so happy and proud of the little piece of heaven on earth that God had decided to place in my and Jeff's care. (My next thought was OH MY GOODNESS......MY CHILD DOES NOT HAVE A BOTTOM LIP?!?! haha I soon found out that he did. hehe)

2 comments:

Jim & Lolly Brewer said...

You look pretty good for a gal who just gave birth--You are supposed to look like you've just "labored" Hehehe!! Lolly

lauraliz said...

AWWWWWWWWWW I forgot how cute he was when he was a baby. He's gotten cuter and cuter as the months go by!!!!!!
~Laura