Monday, May 26, 2008

Update on life

There now that I have done my blogging for the month, you all better be satisfied!!! hehe. No, I hope to try and do things more frequently, but life has been busy with work. I just got a promotion, and with a promotion comes more responsiblity. Even though it is a closer commute to work, I end up having to go in early to open up, and stay later if a teller has a problem with getting the drawer to balance. So...life has been busy. Today (Memorial Day) I spent some time sorting through stuff in my one room to get things ready for a garage sale that I will hopefully be doing next week while I am on vacation!!!! Well, that is about all that I have for now. I will try to keep you all updated as frequently as possible. Until next time.....Adios!!!!!

5 comments:

Aimee said...

When you updated this time, you REALLY updated. I'm completely shocked! =) I'll call you soon, rather than comment on all these blogs right now.

Glad all is going well.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates! I enjoyed all of the nice pictures, and the info. I didn't know you had changed jobs - where is the new job? I don't see you guys very often :-(, and rarely talk to my niece, Rachel :-). I think of you often, and keep you in my prayers. Nice to see you at Tandy's wedding. See you Friday night, Lord willing. Love you all, Aunt Mern

jeff said...

Congratulations on the update. Some of those pictures look familiar, hmmm! You can update more than once a month and it won't be a problem.

Anonymous said...

My heart can't stand the shock. heart attack thump thump. It's a good thing that I see him in person else I wouldn't believe how big he is. (Try to update more than once a month. o.k.?)

Tricia said...

You finally updated? I could hardly believe it! Keep up the good work! :-)