Sunday, June 1, 2008

MESSY MESSY MESSY!!!!!!!!!

MMM....This is pretty good....I'm doin' it, right mom?!?!?1

My yummy bowl of cereal with bluberries
Do you have a problem? I am trying to eat here!
Oh! This using a spoon stuff is for the birds! I am just gonna dig in!

Today we decided to let Jordan try feeding himself with his new spoons that we got him. They are called little dippers, and they are supposed to help little ones learn to feed themselves. Well, lets just say we tried it....I will just let you see how it all turned out, as there are no words to describe!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better you than me! I remember those days.

Tricia said...

It's fun to watch them and take pictures, but then you have the wonderful clean-up! :P Fun, fun, fun!

lauraliz said...

They enjoy it and you clean it! lol. Well ttyl! Luv ya <3
Laura